Full & Part Time Sales Positions
Retail is a passion: At Authentic we don’t see a job in retail as just a way of earning a few quid, it’s a real skill that can be developed and taught.
We’re looking to build a team of people that are passionate about providing fantastic service to our customers and will go the extra mile, equally we want people who are passionate about our furniture. We stick to our brand philosophy of being “Authentic” which means that all our products are handmade in Great Britain to the very highest standards so it’s pretty easy for you to be truly proud of our furniture. We want our team to be part of something special and work hard to ensure Authentic continues it’s progress towards being a real success story.
We’ve recently opened our first retail showroom at Peak Village in Rowsley and we’re looking for enthusiastic team players who either have experience in retail or are keen to learn.
• Dealing with sales enquiries in our showroom, over the phone and through email
• Developing a thorough knowledge of our furniture ranges
• Processing orders from sale through to delivery using our in house order processing system (full training will be provided)
• Assisting in the maintenance of displays in the Authentic showroom
• Key skills; enthusiasm, honesty, teamwork, IT literate, communication, accuracy, professionalism and a desire to learn and improve.
• If you have a flair for skills such as product design, showroom displays, content writing, graphic design, online marketing and social media then it’s a bonus and we’d love to help you develop them.
Further details shown below…
• Full (5 days) and part time (3–4 days) roles available
• Working days are flexible but will need to include one weekend day
• For working hours we go by the principle of you being flexible for us and we’ll be flexible for you; we’re open Monday to Saturday 9am until 5:30pm and Sundays & bank holidays 10am until 5pm
• Salary is dependent on experience
• Incentives include gym membership, quarterly commission, family friendly working hours and staff discounts
• Closing date for applications is December 2nd 2013
Please send a covering letter and your CV to: -
Post: Authentic Furniture Ltd, Peak Village, Chatsworth Rd, Rowsley, DE4 2JE
Or drop it into us!